When properly installed, advanced lighting controls can reduce lighting energy use by 40–60 percent—improving energy efficiency and saving money. That’s why demand is growing for contractors and electricians with the experience, expertise, and confidence to complete advanced lighting controls projects in commercial buildings.
Be ready to meet the demand by registering for the National Advanced Lighting Controls Training Program (NALCTP).
NALCTP educates and certifies licensed electrical contractors and trains state-certified general electricians in the proper design, installation, and commissioning of advanced lighting control systems.
A NALCTP-certified contractor:
- Is a state licensed electrical contractor.
- Has top management personnel who have successfully completed the NALCTP Business Development Training program.
- Employs superintendents and supervisors who have successfully completed the NALCTP Technical Installation program.
- Has NALCTP-certified general electricians on staff who have successfully completed the NALCTP Technical Installation program.
- Is proficient in advanced lighting controls.